kawan ouh kawan ♥

That’s why I love you ♡

90210, couple, happiness, hug, liam

Even if a day goes by, even if a month goes by
I couldn’t reach you
Tears flow and my hearts aches
No, it’ll just be for a while
It cant be, it cant be
I cant be, don’t try to comfort me
The emptiness you left grows bigger
Even if I look at you again, you you are my love
Even if I look at you hundreds of time, I am your love
It was written in heaven, you’re my love
You just got lost for a moment
Even if I were born again, you’re the only one I hope for
Even if I loved again, you’re the only I hope for
You will return, you will come back
I don’t exist without you
You told me you loved me
Where did you go abandoning me?
Even through you held my hands, even though we made a promise
You abandoned me and went away, how could you leave?
It must be a dream, it must be a dream
It must be a dream, don’t try to deceive me
It sad that I have been left on my own

I thought all of this had been a nightmare
Oh please I just hope I can wake up from this dream
When today goes by and tomorrow I open my eyes
I hope that this dream won’t be the reality oh
All this more realistic than reality
I hope it’s just an awful dream, I hope for you
I still want you
Even if I look at you again, you you are my love
Even if I look at you thousands of time, I am your love
It was approved in heaven, you’re my love
We just got distanced for a moment
Even if I looked at other boy, you’re the only one I hope for
Even if I love someone else, you’re the only one I hope for
You will return, you will come back
you don’t exist without me
I pray every night
I wish that I can be happy and not miserable
I cant love anyone but you
I cant do this if it not with you
That what my heart tells me
I wont ever change, even if I were born again I hope for just you
Even if I were born again I hope for just you
Even if I loved again, you’re the only I hope for
You will return, you will come back
I don’t exist without you


28.12.11 ♡ happy for you, i love you :')
LilynanaLexy
click kat tulisan tu kalau nak tahu dgn lebih lanjut..

Shoutmix Akan Menamatkan Perkhidmatan Percuma | Alternatif Shoutbox Percuma Untuk Ganti Shoutmix