kawan ouh kawan ♥

How can I life without you?

Tumblr_lts87fsspp1qe49wpo1_400_large

I'd give you my heart but broken things aren't pretty. 
I wish you could feel the pain I feel from you. 
But it's impossible for anyone else to feel this hurt. 
I know it meant nothing to you, but it meant everything to me. 

Do you want to be the boy I tell all my secrets to? 
Or the one all my secrets are about? 
How can I forget you, when you're always on my mind? 
It’s that feeling that keeps coming back…like no matter how hard I try, I can’t stop loving you. 

How can I not want you, when you're all I want inside? 
How can I move on when I can't see us apart? 
How can I stop loving you, when you control my heart? 
I'd live in pain just to see you happy. 

How can I life without you if you're the power of my life?