kawan ouh kawan ♥

That Should be mine memory ♥

Boyfriend Girlfriend

My Memory at that moment I remembered it all
When I see those memories they seem so small..
You're far away in a place that I can't reach
I can't wait for these words of love to be said

I really was to blame
Will I ever get to meet you again?
I can't even imagine that
I still love you and now I'll confess that to you
I wanna love you forever
It's not too late
Be with me forever sayang

For a long time you've been in my heart
Much time passes and still you're far away, but I will stay alive

I love the way you look at me
I love it when you talk
I love it when you sing to me
I love the way you walk

I love it when you smile
I love the way you dance
I love the way you laugh
And how you put me in a trance

I love the way you make me feel
When I am feeling blue
But most of all I love the way
That you let me love you

true love is when he/she love someone else and you can smile and say " i'm happy if you happy "