kawan ouh kawan ♥

A letter from Edward to Bella ♥


Wee new entry again..lala..title a letter from Edward to Bella xada kne mgena ngn cite Twilight yee..heheh ske word too..cz ada kwn inbox nk bg information sal something hal kerajaan,die tls kat subject mcm tu..ehehehe 

♥ Let create a new story 


Edward tulis surat kat Bella ;

i know its to early,
but i hope it will be forever

I don't think you will
ever fully understand

how you've touched my life
and made me who I am.


I don't think you could ever know

just how truly special you are

that even on the darkest nights

you are my brightest star.

I don't think you will ever fully comprehend
how you've made my dreams come true
or how you've opened my heart
to love and the wonders it can do.

You've allowed me to experience
something very hard to find
unconditional love that exists
in my body, soul, and mind.

I don't think you could ever feel
all the love I have to give
and I'm sure you'll never realize
you've been my will to live.

You are an amazing person
and without you I don't know where I'd be.
Having you in my life
completes and fulfills every part of me.



Bella pun balas balik surat Edward ;

time and time and time again
the one i loved remains a friend
when he turns and looks at me
a frown to smile so he can’t see
he isn't perfect, though he is for me
Long for he and I to be
to hold his hand, to kiss his lips
to have his hands rest on my hips

When i hurt he's always there
to show me that he really cares
i rest my head upon his chest
fall asleep in happiness

so how do i tell you how i feel?
this life without you it doesn't seem real
when you turn and leave today
that piece of me just fades to grey
so fix my wound of want and wonder
and kiss my eyes to be my lover


Edward lari pergi ke rumah Bella..dan..dan....

Edward melutut dan berkata ;

the day u appeared i lost my hearts
to u, to love
and from that day i cannot part
from u, from love
u hold me tight
to u, to love
in my thoughts all day and night
of u, of love
i offer all that i have to give
to u, to love
and all my days i want to live
with u, in love

Edward ckp kat Bella : dear..u girl paling comey yg pernah jalan dgn i..
-weird gila..edward ckp malay!-
*Bella tersenyum tersipu malu 
then Edward kiss Bella slowly infont of thousand people
*weey nana ko nk tipu org pn beragak la jgk an! mne ada ramai org kt dlm pic tu..dorg dua jep..hahah -masuk air-

♥ bie !! saya nak mcm dlm gmbr tu bole x? hehehe
okay..im done ! weee thx read...da xada idea nk update pe..bye fella 


* err esok 10.12.2010 kn? errr result kuar kn? ahah masa utk off hp ! haha hope student portal server 1, 2 dan 3 laju..senang nak check result ! *no SUFO no RESULT !